We were given a brave challenge: Create a sensory self-discovery trail highlighting the environmental issues our world is facing. It had to be an instagrammable space in which families could sit and relax whilst taking a break from their Christmas shopping. An activation that will educate, excite and delight, as well as inspire change.
Thankfully, we love a challenge and we delivered an awesome campaign consisting of many themed zones:
- Pine Forest igloo related to the importance of protecting the earth’s forests and green spaces
- Seabed igloo, inspired by ocean conservation and reducing plastic waste
- Aurora Borealis, an immersive colour projection display which mimicked the Northern Lights
- The Tomten, a Scandinavian character who took the children on a journey
We delivered an event that received universal acclaim for its innovation and high production value.
- Footfall +15.3% YoY
- 1,059 engagements on social media received
- Audience reach over Social Media: 79,120
- PR reached an audience of 610,279
- Please see the campaign video here